Monday, November 02, 2015

Leave a little sparkle wherever you go.


Today's post has got the holiday spirit written all over it. (Although I'm also a strong advocate for glitter on a daily basis, diamonds for breakfast baby.) Why so shiny? Well, Sacha kindly asked me to unleash my inner sparkle to promote their FW15 collection. When are metallic and glitter not on trend anyways? Below, I made a small - like really small - selection of their current catalog. Spot anything that tickles your fancy? Sacha offers some serious discounts on- and offline at the moment. Go get 'em, tigers! 

If you want to learn more about Sacha and their responsible entrepreneurship, you can read about their sustainable policies here (in Dutch). And in the meantime, I'm always available for launching a shoe made completely out of organic materials. Just putting it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment