Monday, April 13, 2015

Ain't no mountain high enough.


It's good to be back on Belgian soil with a solid internet connection. Not that I can't go a week without the wondrous WWWs but it makes a blog kind of hard to run you know. Speaking of hard (in a non-erotic way), doing daily tasks, let alone skiing down slopes, was quite the task with my 'embroidered' finger. The pain is slowly decreasing day by day but I'm forced to stay on the lefty team a little while longer, sad face.

As you can probably deduce from the snowless surroundings (and my tomato face), the weather in Les Menuires was very mild and sunny. Not so good for skiing but all the better for eating pancakes, waffles and banana splits on the terraces. Alas, today it's back to reality and better eating habits, but at least I can enjoy myself with putting together spring outfits. High time to browse that new Clouds of Fashion webshop



Burton vest, Roxy coat, Levi's jeans (MM Village), Keddo boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment