Monday, March 02, 2015

Sorbet Seams.


Sometimes you can't help but fall in love with webshops. Webshops filled with authentic, honest, and quirky items. You might remember earlier posts featuring Sorbet Seams, just kidding here's a link or two, and the good stuff keeps on coming. When I won a pair of shimmer lashes back in December, I immediately started brainstorming about a bold shoot with Maya. I'm thrilled with the result and I hope we can both find the time to do more of this. And by this, I mean epic stuff. 

Talking of which, most of my favourite articles are on sale. This is probably the moment to point out to friends, family, non-existent/future sponsors, humanitarians, ... that it's almost my birthday. Huzzah! 

More musthaves on www.sorbetseams.com. 

Sorbet Seams

P.S.: I'm not sponsored, just passionate. #sharingiscaring

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment