Monday, November 24, 2014

Transitioning into autumn.



A perfect example of my daily uniform. It's hard not to put on this COS gem every morning, versatility and warmth is what I look for in garments these days. I wouldn't be surprised if in a month from now I'll be walking down the streets wrapped in a duvet. I'm almost certain I have a serious case of cold intolerance. 

Have you seen my new booties? When I got the chance to pick out a pair of Sam Edelman shoes, I didn't let myself be dazzled with breathtaking heels. Instead, I got in contact with my sensible self and chose elegant autumn boots. The heel height of these Jardins is just P-E-R-F-E-C-T, not to mention the rich burgundy colour. Can you tell I'm smitten? Below you can find a collage with more of my favourites, this winter it's all about the shoes. Who am I kidding, it's always about the shoes.. 

Talk to you guys later!
Naomi, x.

By the way, it's really hard eating crisps and writing blogposts at the same time. Sacrifices had to be made. 


COS shirt | Topshop necklace | Rebecca Minkoff hudson moto miniZara trousers | Sam Edelman boots (c/o)

Can I haz them all, dearest Santa?

Edelman booties(Click on the shoes for more information.)

No comments:

Post a Comment