Sunday, June 22, 2014

Take a walk outside.



Sometimes all you need is a simple dress and a sunny afternoon. I bought this pretty little number together with my MC Hammer pants at COS. Entering that store is very dangerous for your wallet, and I learned it the hard way. In one of my next outfits, you'll get acquainted with my powder blue COS necklace. Another latest addition to my closet are these groovy sneakers. I'm sure most of you already spotted them on my Instagram or Facebook page, I was just too happy with my new babies to keep them from youse. Although the Gazelles are the Solange of the Adidas family, I wouldn't want to trade them with any other model. Superstar can suck it!

And now I'm off to hang by the pool, bye!
Naomi, x.

COS DRESS | ADIDAS SNEAKERS (VIA ZALANDO)

No comments:

Post a Comment