Thursday, June 05, 2014

Pineapple happiness.


¡Hola! Not only the weather is getting tropical up in here. I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago - yikes - to celebrate our 75th birthday. My mum and I are getting old! We slaved away in the kitchen for hours and hours, and we made several healthy desserts and lemonades. It was all so delicious, If I do say so myself. 

The pineapple shirt. Do I really need to express my love for this one? It was obviously made for me and my hair. You can style it with so many different colours and garments. It's like t-shirt jackpot! How do you like my dramatic earrings by the way? Divalicious. 

I'm so happy it's almost weekend, bring on the cocktails and picnics! 
Ciao, Naomi.



LILY EARRINGS | SPRINGFIELD T-SHIRT | NEW LOOK TROUSERS | PRIMARK SNEAKERS 

No comments:

Post a Comment