Sunday, June 08, 2014

Bye Bye, for now.

Dear blogsters, readers and friends. This will be my last post on Dress your life. I still love writing about all that's fashion and other personal interests but finding actual time for it, on a regular base, is slim. Lots of people would say 'If you love something, you make time for it'. And I totally agree. But my blogging partner Naomi wrote more often in the previous 2 months and if you're a duo it should be 50/50. I couldn't keep up with that. Writing and reading about fashion is awesome but for now it's more reading, exploring and getting inspired rather than writing.

Will I miss it? Ofcourse. Is it goodbye 'forever'? Certainly not. Will I take up writing about fashion again in the future. Probably :-)! But it would be another approach which fits perfectly in my schedule.

I want to thank all the readers for their very sweet and kind comments on all my posts. It sincerely brings a smile upon my face reading a new comment. The pinterest board will change into my personal world of inspiration because Naomi wasn't really active on that platform. So you can still follow me on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram, if you wish to do so ofcourse ;-).

Keeping on reading Dress your life because the Brunette (with the additional colors of the rainbow) will keep on bringing you exciting posts.

Love, 
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment