Saturday, June 28, 2014

A maiden fair.


While I was editing these pictures, I was coincidentally watching the end of Grease on television. No better way to spend a rainy Saturday than in a comfy couch by the way. I'm not particular fond of the full outfit pictures in this post. I guess we still have some work to do on taking sharp pictures. It's just so hard to see if the pictures are good on that little camera frame. Editing pictures doesn't help either, it always makes everything just that tiny bit blurrier. Tips on either problem are always welcome! 

What I do like is the outfit I'm wearing. Maybe it was a bit too hot for a cardigan last weekend but I wasn't about to abandon my look for a little bit of sunshine. How do you like my cervine details? Animals won't leave my wardrobe any time soon. But unfortunately I am, I'm off to do some much needed grocery shopping. Byez! 


ESPRIT CARDIGAN | JULIA JUNE T-SHIRT | TOPSHOP NECKLACE | LEVIS JEANS | URBAN OUTFITTERS SHOULDER BAG | NINE WEST BOOTS

No comments:

Post a Comment