Thursday, April 03, 2014

Nomade cruise.





Love at first sight! Ever since pastels entered my closet, they haven't been out of the spotlight. This cool Maison Scotch sweater even made me bust out my indian boots. I keep on buying sweaters, while overlooking cardigans a bit. And the thing with sweaters is, that the garment you wear underneath has to match with the sweater collar. T-shirts are almost always out of the question, so I keep wearing the same tops over and over. Oops! Do you like the outfit anyways? I'm going to get ready for some autumn/winter 2014 collections in Brussels. With this weather, I know right, the contrast couldn't be any bigger. See you laterz, alligators!


Mexx trench coat ◆ Maison Scotch sweater ◆ H&M top ◆ Levi's cutoffs (via Urban Outfitters) ◆ Ibiza Label boots

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment