Saturday, February 22, 2014

Outfit | Around Town





Earrings via Shop Lily - H&M shirt and cardigan - Bijou Brigitte necklace - Levi's jeans - Ibiza Label boots

This outfit has been places, from Antwerp to Ostend. 

It's not very often that I wear this shirt closed, normally I just use it as a jacket since it's too compact. When I raise my arms in this outfit, my belly is showing and that's so not okay. Therefore I'm in the market for an oversized version. Maybe I should have a look in the men's department? 

The earrings, barely visible on the pictures, were a Palm Springs purchase. They immediately caught my eye and their price was justifiable. Sometimes it's as easy as that. The necklace I bought with a leftover gift certificate, and it has proven to be worth every penny (get it?). 

It's getting quite late and I'm slowly going to standby, time to sign off! 
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment