Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Palm Springs | Outfit



H&M blazer - Mango top - Urban Outfitters flamingo necklace c/o Sabrina - Hugo Boss jeans - Nelly heels

Howdy! A couple of weeks ago I attended the yearly Lily fashion show, with 'Palm Springs' as sultry theme. As I like to look the part, I started digging in my closet for the perfect outfit. The jungle top and flamingo necklace were an obvious choice. But why not add a little trend once in a while? The 'powder pink - grey' combination was a real hit this past months. I decided to give it a try and I love how the exotic print and gold heels add a little salt 'n pepper to the whole ensemble. Playing with clothes is so much fun, you'd be surprised of the combinations you can pull out of your trusty old closet! 

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment