Sunday, January 19, 2014

Music Musings


Seriously, a song that contains both a piano and an amazing male voice makes me happy and for sure when the lyrics contain sentences I can rely to. In a good way that is. And cutie-boy John Legend with All of me gives me instant goosebumps. When my best friend hears this song I get a text "Alllllllllllllllll of me, loves alllllllllllllllll of you" and vice versa because we're both addicted to the song right now. I've even listened to it in a house remix by a Belgian DJ Romeo Blanco which is also very good. You can download the remix right here, for FREE. What about that!

Some may say "ugh, you're so corny" and all I would hear is "blah blah blah - ignore that shit". I'm a Chameleon when it comes to music: I love classic music, some good oldskool ninties songs, house music and even music with harder beats. But let's face it: you're not going to tell me that you never listen to those quiet, corny love songs?! Give your beloved ones one big, juicy kiss and your Monday can't start any better ;-)! HAPPY MONDAY! 

Which song turns you upside down lately?!

Love, 
Sabrina

 

No comments:

Post a Comment