Monday, January 13, 2014

Music Musings


Yes, Sabrina is alive! My dearest apologies for my big absence. I'm feeling bummed about it but I'm hoping to get more structure in the next couple of weeks. It's my second week on the job and it's kind of hectic. You can compare it with getting your cocktail, first dish, main dish and dessert all on 1 plate. In other words, I've got to get used to my work environment and the amount of work. And for the time being I've got to juggle between work and meeting up with friends because after 10 hours sitting behind your desk, I'm in dire need of some offline-time ;-). But in a couple of weeks you'll be seeing more of me ;-) oh yeah! Huray for Naomi's endless outfit posts but no worries, I've decided to stalk her with my nagging "can you take some pictures pleeeease". So honey, if you're reading this: what do you think?!

Music time! Christmas was good to me music wise: I got a couple of cd's, downloads and an Itunes card. One of them was the queen of music... This week I've chosen to make myself happy but especially Naomi. We both like Béyonce but Naomi wins in this case. I present you: Drunk in Love by the sexaaah Bé! It has a oriental, sexy tone and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Love, 
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment