Sunday, November 03, 2013

Music Musings



I started this Monday waking up relaxed because I'm still not in that fase 'Damn, it's Monday. 5 more days and it's weekend again' but I secretly hope I can say this sentence quicker than I could imagine. Paradoxal if you ask me because at the same time I want to enjoy this peaceful time I'm having. #GrownupProblems. 

Not a lot of songs give me goosebumps but 'If you go away' by Tout va bien manages to give me goosebumps from start to finish. This artist, Jan-Wouter, was one of the winners of 'De nieuwe lichting 2013'-contest. It was held by one of the biggest radio stations of Belgium: Studio Brussel. A new, fresh twenty something in the music scene that will amaze us with more greatness, I'll tell you that. Nothing more to say except for: close your eyes, listen and enjoy.

Positive vibes and have a good week!
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment