Friday, November 08, 2013

Friday Food | Yoghurt sweetness





Mornings are quite difficult for me to eat any kind of breakfast, unless I wake up at 10 or 11 am and then during the day when your mind is thinking of just 1 thing (snack, snack, snack,...) I can just eat anything. That made me think of a healthy snack that I can eat as well in the early morning as during daytime: Yoghurt with fresh fruit. I've tried it at both times and it goes perfectly well for me, plus it makes my conscious satisfied that I'm being healthy. By the way, I'm not really fond of sweet desserts so you can even make this as a light and fresh dessert if you ask me... I present you my 5 min. dish!

Ingredients


Note: just pick your own favorite fruits and flavors, it all goes pretty well with yoghurt...

1 orange
1 kiwi
handful of raspberries
handful of blueberries
greek yoghurt (because it's the best)
honey (as much as you like) 

How to make it

I don't think I even have to explain this supah easy snack? But I'll give some additional tips. Wash your fruits very well, peel your orange and kiwi and chop it into little pieces. You can actually choose the way you chop it: slices, cubes, dirty style or snobby style. It's all up to you!

Add the honey to your yoghurt and it's again you that has the power in adding the amounts of honey. I've added 2 full spoons because I had quite a lot of yoghurt. 

Tip: if you're not so fond of honey you can add crushed nuts, raisins, muesli or more fruit. I've tried it all and the raisins were my least favorite with yoghurt.

The only thing that's left doing, is adding all the ingredients together. If you're having it for breakfast or as a snack I would personally throw everything in a bowl and start mixing it because of the lack of time. If you want to make it as a dessert you can do it in a fancy glass.  Use your imagination!

Tip: finish it of with a little mint leaf -which I forgot, excuse-moi -, the green color will be the cherry on your pie!

Bon appetit!
Sabrina, x.


No comments:

Post a Comment