Sunday, November 17, 2013

Eye-catcher | Outfit



M·A·C Cyber lipstick - COS shirt - Primark necklace - WE cardigan - Twice as Nice ring - Levi's demi curve jeans - Converse sneakers - Zara coat

What can I say, my boyfriend brings out the best poses. 

This fall I'm really feeling the whole light grey & white vibe. It's such a nice canvas to work with. For this outfit I decided on another crisp colour: purple. Seeing these pictures, I can't wait to twirl around in the snow with my purple manes. This necklace - or complimentcatcher -  has already made multiple appearances on the blog. Versatile & shiny, need I say more? Actually I can! I bought it during sales at Primark. Speaking of sales, my zebra coat (♥) was also a good buy. Serial Zara shopper Cindy occasionally cleans out her closet and puts her redundant garments up for sale on Tictail. When I spotted the coat, I knew I couldn't ignore that much discount, et voilà. I'm even weaker than a weekdier mollusc when it comes to shopping.

Which are your eye-catchers these misty days?

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment