Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Muted tones of autumn | Outfit




Hello, warmth & sunshine! I greet you with soft colours and fabrics. Will you stay with me a little longer? I have cookies.

I love this blouse! Too bad I didn't think of close-ups, you can't really tell it's frog print, now can you. Apparently you don't even have to be a biologist to fancy amphibians on your clothes, I've already received a lot of compliments. You know you're only encouraging me to buy more animal print clothes, right? I wore the blouse with my new (and first) pair of grey jeans. Too stretchy for my liking though, after one day you almost need a belt to keep it at a socially acceptable height. I'm not a belt person, you see. It always gets in the way when I'm sitting down, anyone else that feels my pain?

These pictures were shot by fellow blogger Maya at the Alice Temperley x JBC event by Belmodo. Yes, I like to pack my sentences with loads of information. Below you can admire the outfit I styled with JBC clothes that evening, still in love with the high-waisted Alice Temperley skirt! It was a pleasurable evening, Belmodo sure knows how to entertain and stuff their readers, full report here.

I was wearing Urban Outfitters crystal tassel earrings and mint sweater, Club Monaco frog blouse, Hugo Boss stretch jeans, Krack silver sandalsCĂ©line black shoulder bag.

More pictures on Maya's blog





I'm gonna soak up the sun
While it's still free
I'm gonna soak up the sun
Before it goes out on me
Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment