Sunday, October 06, 2013

Lilac-hearted.





I'm wearing M.A.C. Cyber lipstick, Gap shirt, Musthave sweater, Levi's jeans, Kimchi Blue platform sneakers (via Urban Outfitters).

I bought a new Crazy Color hair dye: Lilac! I think I like it even more than my previous one, Lavender. Lilac goes very well with dark, rich colours and therefore it's perfect for winter. One of these days I'm even going for a dip dye, fun fun fun! Right about this hair length, I always want to cut it short again to spice things up. But this time I'm really going for long mermaid hair since in a couple of years my hair will probably be miserably thin. Now is the time!

My sweater is an authentic Musthave, go check out the FB page if you haven't already. Ines just launched her new hipster collection so it's certainly worth a click ;-).

Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment