Saturday, July 20, 2013

Scotland the Brave.

I'll take the high road and you'll take the low road,
and I'll be in Scotland before you.
For me and my true love will never meet again
on the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomond.

In total I've spent about 11 weeks in Scotland the past year and I must say that it really left an impression on me. The best way to describe my experiences: rich culture, heartwarming people, and delightful panoramas. Since I was there to work on my thesis, outfit pictures weren't a priority, and my limited clothing options didn't help either (20kg, seriously?). But then one weekend my mum and a friend came to visit, losgeheeen! We shopped till we dropped and visited the Scottish Highlands and Glenturret whisky brewery. They can talk about the vanilla, fudge, soft.. flavours all they want, I'm never going to like that intoxicating stuff. 

Delicious granola at Leo's Beanery
Forth Road Bridge & Forth bridge
Jamie's Italian (book ahead!)

Cheers!

Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment