Saturday, July 27, 2013

Life's a wave.

Wearing: Surfblend cap / H&M top & skirt / Zara heels

Just a quick ensemble I threw on because the sun was shining bright. I just got back from surf holiday which means no elaborate outfits or accessories. Mellowness! And ugly surfer tan lines, as depicted by photo 3.

The heels were my last purchase before my shopstop, and boy are they comfy! I was really in doubt because they came in two colours: coral red & turquoise. I'm happy with my decision but I wouldn't mind the other colour sneaking its way to my closet. It is always such a stressful decision; all of a sudden you can't remember which colours you already have hanging/sitting in your closet! Or am I the only one? :D

Right now I'm going to relish the cool rainy weather, oh I adore you (but only when I'm stuck at home).


Can someone photoshop the sun between our fingers?




Cheers!
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment