Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Accessorize it.






This shoot failure was taken a long time ago by the look of the leafless trees. The lack of pictures just says enough but I did love the little combo of accessories I'd chosen that day. The gold touches in my outfits aren't something new but that's getting pretty obvious by my past outfits this year. The vest is a treasure - in my opinion - I found at Massimo Dutti 4 years ago. It was only a 2 min. walk from my dorm to the center aka the shops, so I did a lot of window shopping in Leuven. Of course there were many times when the urge to buy something was bigger than the discipline to abstain. Well.. what can I say? Girls just wanna have fun aka girls just wanna shop.

The lining of the jacket is blue/white striped and gives an extra touch to the vest. It's not that clear on the pictures but I've got another evening outfit in mind and I'll make sure to make some good pictures of it if I can find a photographer that can bare my insecurities. I wore this classic thing with some good old grey all stars. Those sneakers just go with everything. LOVE THAT MUCHO. If I would be a rich girl there would be a little dressing on the side for all the all stars I wan't to buy, in every freaking colorrrr!

Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment