Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Pink & green thoughts

It's almost sunny time, although I hope! Not really because of the endless choices of shorts and bikinis but rather the very colorful palets different brands are offering us this year. It's all about pastels and metallics but even the bright colors are still hot and happening. 

I've got periods when I'm in a shopaholic mood but for now it's the complete opposite. That doesn't mean I'm not browsing the internet or that I'm not interested in what the latest offers are in the fashion world. On the contrary! You've maybe noticed from my home inspiration post that I got the pinterest-bug. Most of the time I keep browsing pictures without repinning them, but I'm working on it! Have a look on my Fashion, Inspirational and Beauty board ;-).

Although I'm attracted to everything that's black in clothing, bright colors such as pink and green are also fantastic. In my opinion, those colors give an additional vavavoom-effect to the wardrobe! 

Here are my Pink & Green cravings for the moment


The very pink of perfection
 

Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises

 

 

Emerald is also a color that's very popular right now in the shops and I'm very happy about it! Pinks and greens quite dominate my shoe- and accessories collection rather than my wardrobe. Just love bright accessories!

Baci, 
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment