Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dots & glitter.

























































































Wearing: Boyfriend Jeans & long sleeve - Zara / Crossbody bag - Gift / Blazer & Earrings - H&M / Scarf - Massimo Dutti / Shoes - Forever21 / Watch - Jetset
 Pictures by Kristof Boghe

Ahh, yes. It's like it was only yesterday last week.. When there was lots of sun. By the way, thank you extreme climate change to make me sick as hell.

These were taken last Monday and I felt totally comfy in this outfit. I saw that the Styling Dutchman also combined a pair of boyfriend jeans with some glitter shoes. This shows that you can wear these jeans with any kind of shoes: pumps, ankle boots or even brogues. And with some extra glitter it's certainly a score!

Today I went to Antwerp to gather info about some future Master courses. As I'm graduating this year from KULeuven, time is ticking for what the future will bring. Still deciding on: looking for a job or doing an extra year. Dilemmas, I'll tell you that for sure.

That's all for now, my thesis is calling me... Sadly enough.

Bye!
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment