Sunday, February 17, 2013

Like a buzzy bee right now...

Last sunday I came back from a short holiday trip with my friends to my get-away in France and it was delightful. To sum it up: laughed, drank and ate a lot. Then uni started again on monday, and yes, so began the hectic-time. That's why I've been off a little on the blogging part, my dearest apologies for that! Thank god I've got my partners in crime to keep it up and running ;-).

The next 2 weeks will be busy as well: things to arrange for school, work, my first real deadline for thé dissertation... uhu: stress³ and some renovations at home which means mission impossible: empty Sabrina's room, Oh gosh... But between all the craziness there are some lovely things ahead of me as well such as family stuff, birthdays to attend aaaaaaaand going to London for a day with one of my crazy uni friends ;-). So stay tuned for a post on London Baby. I'll also try my very best to take some outfit pic's, soon!

Cheerio mates!
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment