Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Indian romance.

Wearing: Necklace - Primark / Sweater - River Island / Top - Nümph via Lily / Jeans - Levi's / Boots - Ibiza label

I actually wanted to shoot the outfit I wore the day before but when I put this outfit on to go grocery shopping, I didn't want to take it off anymore. I like the combination of the different materials and styles, plus it is mighty comfortable! The romantic sheer top, loose-fitting purrrfect sweater and frilly boots are a match made in Naomi heaven. 

The boots were actually my first online buy a couple of years ago. Yes, you either go big or don't bother at all! I even love them more paired with a summer dress, but that's not a possibility right now... Sunny vacation where art thou? 

I selected the best pictures, the ones where I didn't look like a total drug addict or severely ill person. Sometimes you just have those days when the camera doesn't love you at all, right?

Cheers
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment